Confirmation Preparation Year 1
***The worksheets have been adjusted. Please disregard any information that was previously shared. Please refer only to what is found below or what is available from the Bennett office at St. Joseph.
***Please be aware that when a worksheet packet is submitted, the ENTIRE packet must be completed. For instance, Worksheet 1 has 4 pages. Worksheet 2 has six pages. Each activity on every page must be completed to receive credit.
Unfortunately, we have been unable to secure a catechist to lead our first-year Confirmation preparation class for 2016-17. However, each student who wishes to be Confirmed next year must still participate in a formation program this year.
Since we are unable to offer a traditional classroom program, we will instead be using streaming videos and a series of assessments. This is what each student must do to receive credit for the year:
- Register at www.formed.org. The registration process is simple and only requires our code: KKM79E. Registration is only available until Oct. 30. After that, students will not be able to register and will not receive credit for this year.
- Obtain the assessments (worksheets) found below.
- Work through the program over the course of the academic year. The program includes watching online videos and completing the assessments. Please be aware that online usage is tracked.
- Attend 2 retreats (always expected).
- Complete 3 Saint reports (always expected).
- Attend the Night of Reflection on March 6, 2017 at 6 p.m. at St. Joseph.
- Attend the Reconciliation service on February 20, 2017 at 6 p.m. at St. Joseph.
Here is the list of dates that the worksheets will be available and when they are due.
Worksheets will be available from the Formation Office in the Bennett building or below.
|Worksheet||Date Available||Date Due|